Monday, April 18, 2005

Bloody Sunday

Cheshire Cat is digging himself an early grave by going public with his digging into Dan Pritchard. He did post his stuff, sometimes I wonder if thay is why Neurocam allows blogs at all...so it is clear to the man on the street ( Chris Titan) that these guys have messed up big time and are sweating it. If it is clear to me, even with my intuitive razor, it is clear that Operations is fully aware of these activities.

I will tell you the Circle of Light has given me a good shiver up my spine, because I had just named them the night before they struck...

...I got the real shock that Pritchard's blog was gone...

Damn I almost wish I did not post that bit from Lot 49, I come from a tradition of Mad Prophets, but it always makes me sick to see the bodies in real time...you get to see horror twice. I think this is where I get the idea that Maxwell just could not stand to live through another blood bath.

Neurocam is not betrayed.

It is almost harsh...

What Maxwell has said is that yes Perception is brilliantly altered but this may be a side effect of Neurocam and has with actions resigned in the wake of this latest purge.

The vast difference between Max and Jack is that Maxwell served well and resigned when he was done...as was his right going in.

Jack seems to be of some crowd that wants to destroy Neurocam. He should have resigned. Now he is going to get his head stuffed into a box and his tongue set on fire...

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris Titan said...

"Yesterday I crudely stuck a Circle Di Luce logo on my blog. Don't worry, this was my own doing. I just had to get a reaction from Jack Sampson."
-Dan Pritchard 8/18/05

10:55 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
DSL Internet Providers