Sunday, April 17, 2005

Circle of Light


Circle of Light
Originally uploaded by ChrisTitan.



"I'm a member of The Cirlce de Luce"
-Agent Conchis/Dan Pritchard

I dunno, he blogged/blabbed and I bet that this Italian Circle of Light is more meat than myth...

If Conchis got punched in the face by his own set up man, can you imagine how badly Matt/Dan got it...even if he thought he was playing a game...

Jack Sampson apparently was also kidnapped several months ago and has not been heard from.

Cryptically Dan Pritchard brings up Matt again "I can tell you however that Sam traded his life for that of a man named Matthew Gaeta and I assumed that he was gone for good." whatever that means???

Friday, October 22, 2004


A Few Letters
Here’s a few letters for you. The last names were blacked out.Piero Di Meo,Is it quite neccessary to make me store all of this stuff? I’m not even sure what’s it’s all for. I’m having to sign for packages at least 3 times a day. Perhaps you would like to tell me exactly what I am holding for you? If this isn’t on the level then you’ve got a lot to answer for!It’s not that I don’t trust you or the Circle Di Luce but i’m running out of space!

Jaquie

_________________________________________________________

Mr Di Meo,

My apologies, I did not mean to question your judgement. I have looked in to getting some warehouse space for all of these packages. I sincerely apologise for even suggesting that I knew better.

Jaquie XXXXXX

_________________________________________________________

Piero Di Meo,

Good to hear from you again, I trust you are well?First I must thank you for my new ring, I have always enjoyed the look of gold. I assure you that your trust and confidence is not misplaced.I have organized meetings between myself and 5 potentials for the Circle Di Luce which will commence next week starting on Monday.No word from M.K. yet but I’m sure he can not hold his silence for much longer, not when so much is at stake. His precious organisation means far too much to him.

Regards

Tomas.

_________________________________________________________

Mr Di Meo.

I regret to inform you that the package I recently received from you has been stolen. The video as well as the lists. I am more than aware that if the name and address of all of our members gets out the consequences are not worth thinking about.Rest assured that I am putting in every effort to retrieve the contents of the package

Marcus XXXXX

_________________________________________________________

Mr Di Meo.I don’t suppose I have much choice in the matter. Therefore, i hereby resign from the Circle Di Luce. Marcus p.s The damage to my personal possessions was not neccessary.

Marcus XXXXX

_________________________________________________________

These next two were printed from a computer, probably e-mails. _____________________________________________

Piero is it?

What I do with my resources is my business is not yours. Do you honestly believe me to hand over so much research to what appears to be a stupid cult? I suggest you do not waste my time.One last thing, How did you get my address?

Dr XXXXX

_________________________________________________________

Piero,

Please stop, this isn’t right. You may use all the resources you need but try to understand that the trouble you caused could have been so much worse. Do you have any idea how flammable some of our chemicals are?I agree to meet with you. I will call you soon.

Dr XXXXX

_________________________________________________________

Piero De Meo.All is well, but Neurocam isn't happy with us. I'll keep an eye on it but we sholudn't have to worry about them, Everything will be sorted soon enough. Fischers' little net-heads wont know what hit them!

See you soon, Allister.

_________________________________________________________

There's a few more but i'm tired! Anyway, what do you think of that?
# posted by Conchis @ 17:21

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Titan said...

Shit, there was a blog before I commented about the "circle"...

3:35 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

and now there IS a blog...

but with no updates???

9:27 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

It was all a hoax...

11:37 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

Agent Yantrahas sources that say that Dan may have been tortured...

Side Note:
Update.
Whist posting the link to Dan’s Blog, I realised that there has been an update. I will like to add the point of view of one of my contact’s who seems to think that we should be wary of the sudden emergence of Dan. Sources say he may have been tortured, and his captors, to send out misinformation signals to the rest of us, could now use his blog.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
DSL Internet Providers