Tuesday, May 10, 2005

She IS Coming!


Light in the Darkness
Originally uploaded by ChrisTitan.
Ms. Fisher is going to visit Borderland Sciences after all. I don't know if she knows that I am in a bit of a jam with management at the present. Her group decided to spend another day fine dining in San Francisco. I can't blame them.

In honor of her visit and because I think we need more honest puzzles in Neurocam. Borderland Sciences is offering the following
Kook Science Trivia question.

The first person to answer the following question will receive a free copy of The Journal of Borderland Research ($30.00 value) including free shipping anywhere in the world.

What sort of flock of birds attacked Nickola Tesla when he was just a boy?


Hey, I ain't rich...I eat beans and a roast feeds me for three days. But you have my word friends...first to answer this will get this journal of weird science on 'Physics and Perception'. All you need to solve it is all online if you can find it.

Gotta get back, you know how much time it takes to set up even a small lab demonstration...and this one is going to be Grand! Pulled out all the stops.

First time entry in my e-mail box will win the prize!


christitan718@yahoo.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris Titan said...

Feel free to click one of these really cool google ads too while your here.

Neurocam is not Viral Marketing.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

We have three winners:

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:36:31 -0400
From: "elmo oxygen"
To: christitan718@yahoo.com
Subject: Why do birds suddenly appear?


Re: Kook Science Trivia

"What sort of flock of birds attacked Nickola Tesla when he was just a
boy?"

It was a murder of crows.
(
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/9654/tesla/biography2.html
)

Incidentally, later in his life, Tesla was rumored to have fallen in
love with a white pigeon (wouldn't that be a dove?) that returned to
his window day after day.

Elmo

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:12:58 -0500
From: "Some One" <> Add to Address Book
To: christitan718@yahoo.com
Subject: Answer to question.


Titan,

Tesla was attacked by a flock of crows.

If I'm first, let me know, and I'll send you my address.

Thanks,
Know1

Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 19:01:25 -0230
From: "Ciaran Dyke" <> To: christitan718@yahoo.com
Subject: Kook Science Trivia Question


The answer would be a Murder Of _Crows_.

If Im right, I must say Im quite interested to see exactly what
Borderland has in stock.
With the interest Neurocam is putting into it, I've gotten a tad
curious myself.

--Operative Gigabane

11:53 AM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

I will send each of you the journal...free!

Elmo will get something special for being the first.

I liked to see some familiar faces joining in the fun. I will be gald to send Know1 abd Gigabane the prize too.

I give you my word as a magicaian that your shipping details with not be used for any other purpose that shipping your prize.

Contact me with your shipping info and I will get these right out.

Chris Titan

11:58 AM  
Blogger eo2 said...

Woohoo! Prizes!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
DSL Internet Providers