Thursday, May 12, 2005

The Unexpected Gift


Ms. Fisher arrived in Eureka around 10:30 in the morning or that is when I received a call from her liaison Mr. Reginald Rowland. Mr.Rowland informed me that they would be spending the day in the Redwoods and had planed to have a nice dinner in town. He informed me that they would stop by the lab after dinner. He asked me to keep it short as they would be very tired. I guess I had hoped I was going to get to give them the Grand Tour. I thought I might become chums with Ms. Fisher, especially when I was going to have such good intell to share in addition to the Tesla-Retinal tech. Things didn't work out the way I thought.

Drink in moderation!

exp3


Around 9:45 in the evening a car pulled up to the labs and I went out to meet them. They exited the car laughing and having a really good time. I had prepared a small area where I could show the evolution of our process and some of the history. Ms. Fisher was all about business and started asking me questions immediately. Mr. Reginald Rowland was taking notes but it had nothing to do with what Ms. Fisher was saying. I could tell that she knew all about the development that our labs had done and even corrected me on a date. She knew exactly what she came for, she wanted to see it with her own eyes. I knew that by the way she held the original newspaper article that talks about Tesla photographing thoughts, she wanted to see the original and not a copy...not someones word for it.

exp1

exp23


I briefly showed her how we worked with the tissues and discovered the mitogenic radiations could be harnessed. I felt like I was doing a silly science fair project...it was not going at all as planned. I was going to explain the deeper side of psychotronic electro-exploration, but this was just extemporaneous.


Ms. Fisher then had a surprise for me. She requested that I dismiss the patient that I was going to have demonstrated on and undergo the surgery myself, as a show of good faith in the actual tech. She wanted to know I would stand behind my research. I put on the gowns and they rolled me in. It really was a snap, especially with a little Compound A, which is what we are stuck with using. We don't have the fancy compounds the Neurocam has.

retinal32
Yes this is me!

I can explain a little bit about this because it is not Neurocam technology...yet. It is quite simple. We have researched the electro-potentials in simian tissues until we could shrink down a tiny resonance chip that modulates the rods and cones of the eye.

retinal23

We surgically implant this chip into the retina and it picks up or broadcasts images to the visual cortex of your brain. You see it, can record it and see it again. The chip we have developed based on Tesla's resonance frequency research lacks the true perception enhancements that Neurocam is famous for. This is one of the inventions that Tesla took the secrets to with him to the grave.

The surgery was short and Ms. Fisher and her team gathered round and watched intently until the chip was implanted deep into my eye. I was able to register an image and repeat it, 3 out of 5 times...which is slightly lower than our average laboratory performance. Mr. Reginald Rowland excused them saying that it was late and they had to travel again in the morning. Ms. Fisher thanked me for my cooperation and said that it was very informative.

Never a word about any problems, but then not much was said...I did all the talking and then I laid there and had a new chip put in my eye. It was strictly scientific. One of her assistants, weird eyes on this guy, ducked back in after everyone was in the car with a file to review, he said it had some data that I would be interested in.

I wonder if I did something to make them not want to hang out and get to know each other?

Ms. Fisher did give me a present. It was technology from the 60's which inspired many of the experiments currently performed by Neurocam International. This was something that inspired the story of Austin Powers.
She knows I am a collector.

retinal6

She said something very cryptic to me as she handed it to me:

Don't pull the mote out of your brothers eye, until you pull the beam out of your own.

7 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Titan,
I have recently contacted Beltaine regarding more information on Neurocam, he suggested I take a look at your site. I have been following them via blogs and forums for about a month now. I am really intrigued and interested. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Chris Titan said...

I am sure we can get someone to jab a needle in your eye and inject a chip.

There is a Med Screen. Any hint of the Fabry Disease and you can't get the chip.

Don't pay attention to my blog...it's all about Tript, he is the guy with the blog.

And Beltaine...he is up to ears in it...

11:47 AM  
Blogger eo2 said...

Goodness me, is that a vial of liquid C20-H25-N30?

If so, can you send me some of THAT for answering a trivia question?

Pretty please?

5:18 AM  
Blogger sub-xero said...

You ask me to join you, then nothing. I ain't mad or nothin', jus confused. You know what I'm talkin about Titan. Let me know whats up. By the way, nuf respect to your 'research' dog, even if it is bull. Holla.

7:50 AM  
Blogger sub-xero said...

Hey RK101, you new? havnt seen you around til' late, no offense, anyway, what you talkin' of when you sayin' bout people gettin' 'fired' and what of this Special agent Paris? Paris Hilton? hehe, i'd like to see em' make an agent out of that.. word.

3:50 AM  
Blogger sub-xero said...

thanx for the heads up. check my post i left. maybe you could use it too. its not safe to jus talk out in the open no more huh. tsch.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Luminary said...

Where happened to this Gift?! Might I see it?

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Hit Counter
DSL Internet Providers